While you are going to hire an individual or a group of freelancers for building your new business; then hiring the best possible freelancers is the only way to have success. Choosing a wrong freelancer not only harm your business to go as smoothly as what you expected but it will also kills your valuable time at the initial stages which you never wanted to have. So, while you are on the way to build your businesses by depending on the freelancers whom you personally don’t know and when you will have to maintain your tasks to be done by online or staying so far away from that freelancer; you must have to know whom you are dealing with and what to see before making a deal and some other authentic information about a freelancer which will make you damn sure that you will have the best work you expected and surely it is in time which ensures the effective hire of freelancers.
So, here is a bullet list about how to choose the best freelancers for your business:-
- The very first thing is to check is that how much work this guy has already done. The more work s/he has completed on your specified Category the more experienced s/he is. So, count the total numbers of hours s/he has worked and total number of jobs s/he have completed successfully.
- Check how many Five Star Feedbacks s/he has gotten. The more 5 star the better. Choosing a freelancer with many Low rated Star defines the quality of that freelancer and his/her overall performance.
- Check the recommendations by other Buyers. If they are frankly recommending him/her to the work you want him/her to do; then double check the profile and fix your deals.
- Check that freelancer’s Profile. Is there any real profile picture exist? Search the name on Google and try to find something brief about him/her. If you find something positive; then go with him/her.
- Find any contact email ID and mail her about your requirements in details. If she replies you shortly in professional manner; then it seems she is good in communication and you will have a better experience with her in the sense of contacting often while the work will be in processed.
- While you will post a new Project or Jobs; check out every Bid carefully. See who have understood your requirements properly without asking any further question. If you find someone then go with that.
- Check the cover letters sent to you. Are these descriptive enough? Were they spent much time to write the letter to be as descriptive as you want? Professionalism matters here.
- Double check the Jobs Quality of the freelancers which they have already done! You will find some freelancers who have done lots of work already; but these works are too much poor and simply doesn’t suit with the work you are planning to get done by them. So, find the best and qualified one who will really be able to grow your business.
- As this is the business concern; list the lowest bidders on your project posting. You should definitely find someone who will provide you the best work with minimum expenses in your end.
- If anyone mention about time on their cover letter like “Hey, I will do this task for you within 1 day or so on”; then prefer such type of guys. It’s because, time is matter on your business, and the quicker your accomplished jobs will be in your hand; the better it will be for your business.
So, hiring a freelancer for your business should be easier now if you follow the steps mentioned above. Wish you a great business journey.